- MySQL vs. PostgreSQL, Part 1: Table Organization
- Scalable System Design Patterns
- Map Reduce and Stream Processing
- Adopting Apache Cassandra
- Scaling Up by Scaling Down: Successful Agile Adoption in the Large by Focusing on the Individual
- NoCAP – Part III – GigaSpaces clustering explained..
- Robert Greene on “New and Old Data stores”
As the term NoSQL is popping around more and more I decided to dedicate a special post where I put all interesting posts and links on the subject. It’s good to have a better overview of the existing technologies.
This week in my blogging news I see an interesting trend of accepting and realizing that the Virtualization is part of the Cloud Computing. I think this is no surprise as the term Cloud Computing is cited as something general and there are various definitions of it.The Cloud is kind of the main term which encapsulates various layers of abstractions ( existing technologies ) with the main goal to make big data centers ( systems ) easier to manage and use.So here is again a list of the most interesting links: